Children’s Hope Alliance currently serves children and families throughout North Carolina. Click here to see an interactive map of what services we provide in your area.
Our referral system has been updated! We have created a single application to replace all previous applications.
To submit a referral application to Child ACTT, Foster Care, Intensive In-Home, Outpatient, Residential, TASK, or any of our other programs, please Click Here.
To view our user guide for online referral applications, please Click Here.
Programs/Services We offer:
- Adoption & Support Services – 1-800-395-2591
- Facilitate Adoptions
- Post Adoption Support Services
- Community Based Services – 1-844-226-8855
- First In Families
- Intensive In-Home
- Intensive Family Preservation & Reunification Services
- Treatment Alternatives for Sexualized Kids (TASK)
- Child-focused Assertive Community Treatment Team (Child ACTT)
- Education – 1-800-395-2591
- Day Treatment
- Family Support – 1-828-433-7176
- Catawba Valley Healthy Families
- Foster Care – 1-800-395-2591
- Family & Therapeutic Foster Care
- Intensive Alternative Family Treatment (IAFT)
- Outpatient Therapeutic Services – 1-844-226-8855
- Parenting Workshops & Classes
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Evaluation and Management
- Treatment Consultations
- Residential Services – 1-800-395-2591
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) – Diversion Assessment Unit
- Locked Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF)
- Transitional Living Program (TLP)