Children’s Hope Alliance currently serves children and families throughout North Carolina. Click here to see an interactive map of what services we provide in your area.
New Announcement: Please note that our referral process has been updated. Please make sure to read all instructions carefully.
To submit a TASK referral, please Click Here.
To Submit an Outpatient Program referral, Click Here.
To submit a General referral for Foster Care and other services, Click Here.
To submit a Residential Group Home referral, Click Here.
Programs/Services We offer:
- Adoption & Support Services – 1-800-395-2591
- Facilitate Adoptions
- Post Adoption Support Services
- Community Based Services – 1-844-226-8855
- First In Families
- Intensive In-Home
- Intensive Family Preservation & Reunification Services
- Treatment Alternatives for Sexualized Kids (TASK)
- Education – 1-800-395-2591
- Day Treatment
- NC Charter School
- Family Support – 1-828-433-7176
- Catawba Valley Healthy Families
- Foster Care – 1-800-395-2591
- Family & Therapeutic Foster Care
- Intensive Alternative Family Treatment (IAFT)
- Outpatient Therapeutic Services – 1-844-226-8855
- Parenting Workshops & Classes
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Evaluation and Management
- Treatment Consultations
- Residential Services – 1-800-395-2591
- Emergency Runaway & Homeless Youth Shelter
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) – Diversion Assessment Unit
- Locked Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTF)
- Unlocked Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRFT)
- Level I DSS Licensed Group Homes
- Level II Group Homes
- Level III Group Home
- Independent Living