Outpatient Therapeutic Services focus on the wellbeing of children, families and adults. Our clinicians work with individuals and families to develop skills and strategies to manage the stress of day-to-day living. Children’s Hope Alliance has several outpatient services available to meet the needs of the community, including but not limited to: school-based therapy (Iredell-Statesville Schools), individual therapy, family therapy, trauma assessment, comprehensive clinical assessment (CCA), and the ability to refer for psychological/psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- Various locations (clinics and community offices): Statesville, Wilkesboro and Winston-Salem
- Average length of treatment is 4-12 months
- Ages 5 years – adult are eligible to receive services.
- Medicaid (Partners, Cardinal, Sandhills, Vaya), NC Health Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Private Pay are all accepted
- Services provided by licensed mental health professionals, trained in a variety of evidence-based practices
For further information, please call 1-844-226-8855.
To submit a referral to Outpatient Services, please Click Here.