Outpatient Therapeutic Services focus on the well-being of children, families, and adults to develop skills to cope with the problems of day-to-day life. Children’s Hope Alliance has several outpatient services available for qualified individuals who need mental, emotional or medicinal therapy as part of their healing journey.
- various locations for services: clinic and community offices (Statesville, Wilkesboro, Winston-Salem, and Asheville)
- average length of treatment is 4-12 months
- ages 5 years-adult are eligible; Medicaid, NC Health Choice, Private Pay, and BCBS accepted
- services are provided by licensed professionals
- services include: Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, Medication Evaluation and Management, and Treatment Consultation
- our staff members are trained in various evidence based practices to meet a variety of needs of those we serve
For further information or to make a referral,
call 844-226-8855 or fax 844-226-8856.