Our Community Based Programs assist children and families by providing opportunities for assessment, diagnosis, therapy, service coordination and skill development around mental health issues. In addition to providing services to children and families in the community, they also provide needed clinical services to children and adolescents in other programs at Children’s Hope Alliance.
- Alternatives to Commitment
- Intensive In-Home Services
- Intensive Family Preservation/Reunification Services
- Specialized Treatment of Perpetrators (STOP)
- Treatment Alternatives for Sexualized Kids (TASK)
- Child Assertive Community Treatment Team (Child ACTT)
Click on any of the links above to learn more about each service.
For further information, call 1-844-226-8855.