If you would like to receive updates on child advocacy, fill out our contact us form to sign up to receive Advocacy Alerts. Children’s Hope Alliance and the children and families that we serve need your help to share and advocate on the following topics:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Foster Parent Recruitment
- Adoption Advocacy
- And more.
Follow us on social media. HASHTAGS we use:
Other ways to ADVOCATE:
- STAY INFORMED about public policy as it relates to the welfare of children in our state.
- BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT in the political process by writing letters or emailing legislators.
- SUBSCRIBE to several action alerts to let you know what is happening to certain legislation that might affect children and families in North Carolina.
- CONSISTENTLY GIVE to non-profits that you feel serve the best interests of North Carolina families
Raise awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month in April and Foster Care Awareness in May
Next spring, contact us to learn how you can get involved with both very important advocacy months. Contact email@example.com today!