At Children’s Hope Alliance we believe that a stable and safe family environment is the foundation for a healthy and successful life. Sometimes, people need help to ensure that their families are on the right path. One way for qualified individuals to get help is through our First In Families program.
- provides financial and donation assistance to secure tangible resources identified as critical to a person with developmental disability
- this program is offered to those who meet the below criteria and live in the following areas:
- High Country First In Families program is for those in Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Watauga or Wilkes counties: please call 336-667-3333
- Smoky Mountain First In Families program is for those in Clay, Macon, Haywood, Jackson, Graham, Cherokee or Swain counties: please call 828-586-8958
- eligible participants are: all ages who have a developmental disability or Traumatic Brain Injury
- program motto: Believe, Achieve, Give Back!