Family & Therapeutic
Different levels of Foster Care
meet different needs of children
At Children’s Hope Alliance, our highest priority is to provide a safe home environment for children in need. Our family and therapeutic foster care program is often the first safe home some children have ever known. We specially train and monitor foster families to make sure every child who needs it, has a safe home and loving place to call home.
- This program is offered across North Carolina
- Children have experienced trauma typically from abuse and neglect; most children are in the custody of the Department of Social Services
- Provides a safe and caring environment for many ages of children
- Teaches social and living skills
- Capacity of no more than five total children in the home including birth, adopted, guardianship, etc.
- Utilizes the Teaching Family Model of care; an evidence based and evidence informed practice
- Coordinates medical and psychological appointments
Fusce viverra suscipit magna, sagittis placerat orci commodo ut. Curabitur volutpat porttitor tortor, ut tempus justo aliquet eu. Quisque sit amet metus quis ligula auctor laoreet et vel ipsum. Proin nec neque metus. Praesent hendrerit