Hang in there! It is still ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT that we remain diligent with our hand washing, social distancing, and mask-wearing. Keep washing those hands!
We are still monitoring staff health and fortunately, we still have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at any of our campuses or with any of our staff members.
- DON’T FORGET – REQUIRED TRAINING RELATED TO COVID-19:
- DocuSign Training – This is a critical tool needed to accept new clients at this time. Complete this training in Relias. Ask your program mangers if you have any questions.
- Personal Protective Equipment – If you haven’t done so already, complete the Relias training on the proper way to use Personal Protective Equipment.
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Rights – Be sure to log into PayCom Employee Self-Service and go to “Documents – Action Required” to complete required reading.
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? We have some – talk to your supervisor to get a kit including masks and gloves.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19. And wear a face mask if you’re going out.
- Continue to monitor yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath) can prevent transmission.
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.
Thank you for all of your hard work during this difficult time!