We are at a CRITICAL TIME in our fight against COVID-19 infections and NOW IS THE TIME to stay the course and remain diligent in our protective measures. Wash those hands, disinfect those surfaces, wipe down items received.
- Complete the Relias training on the proper way to use Personal Protective Equipment (see your email inbox for more info).
- Be sure to log into PayCom Employee Self-Service and go to “Documents – Action Required” to complete required reading on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Rights (see your email inbox for more info).
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? We have some – talk to your supervisor.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- Monitor Yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath) can prevent transmission.
- Do not leave your home if you are ill.
- Wear a face mask if you are going out, or if you are caring for someone who is ill.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily. Here’s how long the virus can survive on different surfaces.
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.