Foster care is a temporary living arrangement for abused, neglected and dependent children who need a safe place to live when their parents or another relative cannot take care of them. There are many children throughout our state that face growing up without the love and support of a stable family. These children need foster parents who are willing to share their homes, hearts and lives with them. Team up with Children’s Hope Alliance to transform lives!
- we have a need for foster parents all over the state
- you have a choice about which child or children are placed in your home
- it doesn’t matter if you rent or are a homeowner, you just need to have adequate living space for an additional child
- a monthly stipend is provided to offset the cost of every day expenses related to the care of the child
- our agency provides all necessary training and support for foster parents throughout the entire process
- you don’t need to be wealthy or married, have kids of your own or need a Ph.D. in child psychology – what you do need is a desire to provide a safe, nurturing home environment for a child or teen in need
Do you have questions about becoming a foster parent? Click here for a list of well-known myths about foster care.
If you have questions about our foster care program, call 1-844-791-3117.
Click here to download our foster parent application.
Click here to download our background check application.