Above everything else, a child needs a loving, safe family. Children’s Hope Alliance is able to facilitate adoptions and offer post-adoption support services for individuals and families willing to offer a forever home to a child in need.
- these services are offered throughout North Carolina
- provides permanent placements with safe and loving forever families
- most adoptions are from the foster care system
- children of all ages, particularly adolescents, are available for adoption
- there are no costs to adopt from the foster care system or for families licensed with our agency
- we offer experienced staff who provide training, licensure, placement and finalization of adoption
- post-adoption support services are available to families
For further information, call 1-828-242-4427.