Above all else, children need loving and safe families. Children’s Hope Alliance adoption specialists facilitate adoptions and offer post-adoption support services for individuals and families willing to offer a forever home to a child in need.
- These services are offered throughout North Carolina
- Most adoptions are from the foster care system
- School age children, sibling groups and adolescents are available for adoption
- There are minimal costs to adopt from the N.C. foster care system for families licensed with our agency
- We offer experienced staff who provide training, licensure, placement and finalization of adoptions
- Post-adoption support services are available to ALL adoptive families in our catchment areas free of charge
Call 844-226-8855 for more information.