|To the Children’s Hope Alliance Family,
In an environment of heightened anxiety, I want to urge you to take steps we know can reduce the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. As this is a situation that leaves a lot out of our control, there are steps we can take. Those include our SHARED OBLIGATIONS below.
There have been questions about service provision as well as our preparation for any potential cases. I hope the following information is helpful. Until further notice:
- CHA is increasing its prevention protocols
- No off-campus visits or visitors allowed on any CHA campus
- In an abundance of caution, staff providing services in our Outpatient and Community-Based Services should do so via telephone or other technology – this includes CFT meetings, therapy, etc.
- Increased food and paper supply orders have been secured
- Please do NOT travel unless absolutely necessary – if you have traveled out-of-state or by train, plane, other form of public transportation, please notify your supervisor
- Administrative staff should work at home when possible, but please verify with your supervising ELT member
- When you arrive to work at an office, please do your part in keeping the office germ-free – spray down door handles and other surfaces with Lysol at the beginning and end of the workday
- If you have a hardship due to COVID-19 (you have contracted the virus, are caring for someone who has contracted the virus, or you’ve been affected by having school-aged children at home), please contact HR
- Any donations should be dropped off by donors at the back door of the administration building (BSHC campus) or by the front porch of the Cannon Building (GFH) – CHA staff will disinfect all items prior to bringing them into buildings or programs
You are so appreciated for everything you are doing, for your incredible commitment to the Children’s Hope Alliance family, and for your efforts and support of one another.