Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Western North Carolina
- GIVING THEM HOPE ANNUAL BREAKFAST: The third annual Giving Them Hope Breakfast for WNC children & families in need will be held on April 23rd, 2015. For more information or if you’re interested in attending this event, please contact Katie Henry at email@example.com or call 828-231-5413.
- GIVING THEM HOPE TOURS: We also offer ongoing tours throughout Western North Carolina. On the tour, you’ll get an inside look at how we help abused and neglected children, low income families, children needing therapy and many other ways we help the community. You’ll learn about the obstacles some of our youth face every day and how we encourage them to overcome these challenges. And finally, you’ll learn about our vision for the future and the increased needs of children throughout our state. You’ll walk away with a real appreciation for the committed efforts of our staff and you’ll be forever changed by your visit. To attend a WNC tour, please contact Katie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-231-5413.
Did you know we provide over 15 services in Western NC? (Click here to see our WNC Fact Sheet)
Those programs and services include:
- Post Adoption Services
- Intensive In-Home
- Smoky Mountain First In Families
- Treatment Alternatives for Sexualized Kids (TASK)
- Intensive Family Preservation & Reunification
- Emergency Runaway and Homeless Youth Shelter (Hawthorn Heights)
- Therapetic Foster Care
- Intensive Alternative Family Treatment
- Family Foster Care
- Reclaiming Futures
- Parenting Workshops & Classes
- Substance Abuse Individual & Group Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Intensive Individual Outpatient Therapy
- Training & Teaching Family Services
For more information about services offered in WNC, please call one of our offices.