Nearly HALF of North Carolina’s children (43%) live in poor or low-income homes. (Source: KidsCount Data Center)
More than 1 in 5 children are living in food-insecure households. (Source: NC Justice Center)
1 in 5 of North Carolina’s children lives with a mental health condition. (Source: NCDHHS)
72 percent of NC children who need mental health services do not receive them. (Source: JAMA Pediatrics)
OUR SERVICE IN NORTH CAROLINA
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Children’s Hope Alliance provided services to more than 2,000 children, families, and individuals last year in 60 NC counties with 10 different office locations. Our historic residential campuses are located in Statesville, NC and Banner Elk, NC. For a list of our office locations, click here.
A Full Array of Services
Children’s Hope Alliance provides an array of services for children, families, and individuals throughout North Carolina. Our focus is on three things: Hope, Health, and Healing for generations.
- Hope for a safe, forever home through group homes, foster care, and adoption
- A healthy start through educational, prevention and developmental programs
- Healing the hurt for children and families who are troubled, abused or neglected
The mission of Children’s Hope Alliance is to provide Hope, Health, and Healing for Generations.
Children’s Hope Alliance is committed to a safe, nurturing family life for every child.
We are committed to:
- Healthy Relationships
- Amplifying Resource Impact
- Being Family-Centered
- Being Outcomes Driving
- Technology Integration and Innovation
- Community Partnerships and Collaboration
- Demonstrating Unconditional Love and Support