Children’s Hope Alliance, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, provided services to more than 2,200 children, families and individuals in 2018.
The American Medical Association reports that less than 30 percent of children with a mental health disorder in North Carolina receive the treatment they need. Our goal at Children’s Hope Alliance is to work toward closing the gap so that ALL children and families in North Carolina will receive the help they need.
Our Service Area
Currently have provided services in 61 NC counties and have 13 different office locations. Our historic residential campuses are located in Statesville, NC and Banner Elk, NC. For a list of our office locations, click here.
A Full Array of Services
Children’s Hope Alliance provides an array of services for children, families and individuals throughout North Carolina. Our focus is on three things: Hope, Health, and Healing for generations.
- Hope for a safe, forever home through group homes, foster care and adoption
- A healthy start through educational, prevention and developmental programs
- Healing the hurt for children and families who are troubled, abused or neglected
The mission of Children’s Hope Alliance is to provide Hope, Health, and Healing for Generations.
Children’s Hope Alliance is committed to a safe, nurturing family life for every child.
We are committed to:
- Fostering trusting relationships
- Being fiscally responsible
- Being outcome driven
- Being mission driven
- Honoring faith
- Being child and family centered
- Being forward thinking and innovative
- Acknowledging our individual histories while telling the truth about who we are