The NC Department of Health and Human Services is asking people to remember these three things as we stay strong and continue to flatten the curve and slow the spread of COVID-19.
If you leave home, practice your Ws: Wear, Wait, Wash
- Wear a cloth face covering if you will be with other people
- Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
These actions can protect our families and neighbors as the state takes a cautious step forward to ease restrictions while the virus is still circulating.
All North Carolinians are encouraged to share this message in their businesses and through their organizations to protect our families and neighbors as the state takes a cautious step forward while the virus is still circulating.
Also, please remember:
- ANY gatherings are limited to 10 people or fewer
- Travel should be limited to “Essential Travel” only – meaning:
- Travel to provide medical or home care to others
- Travel necessary for a job considered an essential service