POSITIVE COVID-19 RESULT
A CHA staff member has tested positive for Coronavirus. This individual is now under quarantine. There were some potential exposures of other staff members and clients.
WHAT THIS MEANS
Everyone MUST follow safety protocols – see below for details.
- Wear a mask. ALL STAFF must wear a mask at work, as tolerated. This means you MUST wear a mask unless you are having difficulty breathing.
- Work from home whenever possible. If you are required to be in a program or in an office, follow social distancing, disinfect all surfaces, and limit interactions with others.
- If you must work in a program or office. Keep social distancing, limit interactions, wear a mask, sanitize all surfaces, have any deliveries left at the door.
- If you visit one of the CHA offices. Be mindful of those who work there. Use the hand sanitizer when you enter, maintain social distancing, and wipe down any surfaces you touch before you leave.
- If you believe you have been exposed. Let your supervisor know RIGHT AWAY if you believe you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus. We will conduct contact tracing and do our best to limit further exposures.
- If you or your program/office is quarantined. This is NOT optional. If CHA quarantines a program or office, or requires you to self-quarantine, this must be followed.
- If you cannot work due to COVID-19 illness or quarantine of yourself or a family member. Contact HR to discuss use of sick pay.
- Follow safety protocols outside of work. Consider what you may be bringing into the workplace – limit your interactions, wear a mask, follow social distancing, even after hours!