COVID-19 updates for today:
- There is a movement toward wearing FACE MASKS. While this is not yet a recommendation from the CDC and hand washing / social distancing is still the most effective protective measure, you are encouraged to wear a face mask if you are concerned because of a high-risk medical condition. If you don’t have one and would like one, CHA has a limited supply. Please contact your supervisor for a need you have, a family member, or a client may have.
- The stay-at-home order for the state of North Carolina is in place until April 29. The stay-at-home order goes into effect Monday at 5pm.
- Don’t forget to carry your letter and driver’s license with you if you have essential travel. If you don’t yet have a letter, please reach out to HR to discuss.
- Exposure Updates: We are still waiting for COVID-19 test results from a staff member and anticipate results soon. King Home and Nelson Home on the Barium Springs campus are still quarantined.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, call or check in with your healthcare provider. Also be sure to email our Medical Director, Dr. Ellyn Mullis and me. Dr. Mullis and I are up to date on current information from the CDC and WHO and we are here to help.
- Here is a COVID-19 symptom screening tool. This tool should be used daily with ALL staff before coming to work and twice a day with staff and kids in the quarantined homes.