Children’s Hope Alliance Family.
There have been several potential exposures to staff members in King Home on the Barium Springs campus, and as the number of cases of COVID-19 continues to climb in our state, it is clear that we are not out of the woods yet and it’s time to stay diligent in our efforts. Keep up the handwashing, mask-wearing, and social distancing!
- Required training. There are 3 new required training sessions related to COVID-19. Please complete ASAP.
- Stay-at-home orders are in effect until May 8. Schools are closed the remainder of the school year.
- Wear a face mask while at work. Everyone is expected to wear a face mask while at work, as tolerated.
- If you do not have a face mask, you may request one here. Be sure to include your name and location in the email.
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? Make a request through your supervisor.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- Monitor Yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell) can prevent transmission.
- Do not leave your home if you are ill.
Stay well, smile, and sanitize often.