Children’s Hope Alliance Family.
As Spring jumps into full force, we are all tempted to go out and enjoy the warmer evenings and weekends. I hope you can take advantage of the warmth and sunshine, but PLEASE STAY THE COURSE WITH PROTECTIVE MEASURES!
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.
- Wear a face mask if you are going out, or if you are caring for someone who is ill.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily. Here’s how long the virus can survive on different surfaces.
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? Make a request through your supervisor.
- As shelter-in-place restrictions ease to allow for businesses to reopen, etc., CHA will defer to STATE & FEDERAL restrictions. Keep up-to-date with CHA updates for specific details.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- Monitor Yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath) can prevent transmission.
- Do not leave your home if you are ill.
Keep taking care of each other.