The number of COVID-19 cases is still increasing across our state, and from all reports it seems that we are headed to the peak number this week. During this time, it is ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT that we all remain diligent with our hand washing, social distancing, and mask-wearing. And don’t underestimate the power of clean hands! Check this out to see how to properly wash hands – it’s not as easy as you’d think!
Fortunately, we still have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at any of our campuses or with any of our staff members.
Updates for today:
- REQUIRED TRAINING RELATED TO COVID-19:
- DocuSign Training – This is a critical tool needed to accept new clients at this time. Complete this training in Relias. Ask your program mangers if you have any questions.
- Personal Protective Equipment – If you haven’t done so already, complete the Relias training on the proper way to use Personal Protective Equipment.
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Rights – Be sure to log into PayCom Employee Self-Service and go to “Documents – Action Required” to complete required reading.
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? We have some – talk to your supervisor to get a kit including masks and gloves.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- Continue to monitor yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath) can prevent transmission.
- Do not leave your home if you are ill.
- Wear a face mask if you are going out, or if you are caring for someone who is ill. Click HERE for instructions on how to wear and make your own face mask.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily. Here’s how long the virus can survive on different surfaces.
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.
Thank you for CONTINUING TO DO YOUR PART to keep the curve flat!