Remember, as we face the upcoming peak number of infections in North Carolina, it is IMPERATIVE that each of us stay at home when possible and take these precautionary steps:
- Complete the Relias training on the proper way to use Personal Protective Equipment (see your email inbox for more info).
- Be sure to log into PayCom Employee Self-Service and go to “Documents – Action Required” to complete required reading on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act Employee Rights (see your email inbox for more info).
- Need a PPE kit for your work with clients? We have some – talk to your supervisor.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN! This is still the most effective way to prevent transmission of COVID-19.
- Monitor Yourself. Taking precautions like self-monitoring symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, shortness of breath) can prevent transmission.
- Do not leave your home if you are ill.
- Wear a face mask if you are going out, or if you are caring for someone who is ill. Click HERE for instructions on how to wear and make your own face mask.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces daily. Here’s how long the virus can survive on different surfaces.
- Report any symptoms of illness to your Executive Leadership Team member, who will communicate with Celeste and Dr. Mullis for monitoring.