Child ACTT is a unique and and technology-based, family-focused, complete multidisciplinary service with the mission of healing hurting children in their own homes and communities.
Services are currently available to children ages 12-18 who are at risk of residential placement or hospitalization.
- Psychiatry & Medication Management
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- Individual & Family Therapy
- Care Coordination
- Crisis Management
- Enhanced Safety Planning
- Smartphones provided to child and family members to enhance treatment engagement with treatment team and to teach 24/7 skills
- Children’s Hope Alliance provides electronic solutions to deliver video conferencing, education, team support, check-ins and alerts
- Data-driven treatment planning and assessment through partnership with Outcome Referrals and TOP Assessment tool
- Professional Parenting option for children who need a safe place to live while learning new skills
- In-home and in-community respite
Questions? Download our Q&A form!
For more information, call 800-320-4157.