Children’s Hope Alliance Crisis Needs Fund is a way for caring people like you to provide resources for children and families in crisis. Here are a few examples of the needs that these funds provide for children and families in crisis:
- Medical/medication needs that may not be covered by insurance
- Pest control and other services needed to provide a healthy home environment
- Home renovations needed to ensure child safety
- Transportation to and from required appointments for child welfare, treatment, and other necessary engagements
- Emergency food, clothing, or shelter funds when community resources are not immediately available
- Emergency help with natural disaster supplies (water, flashlights, blankets, sandbags, duct tape, etc.)
Children and families often have needs beyond what our programs can provide. Donating to the CHA Crisis Needs Fund is a great way to help those in need.