Join the Alliance:
VOLUNTEER, DONATE, or ADVOCATE today!
HELP A CHILD OR FAMILY IN NEED:
Participate in these giving opportunities and share them on your social media pages. Please include a link to our website – https://www.childrenshopealliance.org/donate/ along with the hashtags listed below. (Click on image for more information and to download image to post on your social media pages.)
Follow us on social media.
HASHTAGS we use:
Other ways to ADVOCATE:
- STAY INFORMED about public policy as it relates to the welfare of children in our state.
- BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT in the political process by writing letters or emailing legislators.
- SUBSCRIBE to several action alerts to let you know what is happening to certain legislation that might affect children and families in North Carolina.
- CONSISTENTLY GIVE to non-profits that you feel serve the best interests of North Carolina families
Raise awareness for Child Abuse Prevention Month in April
Here are some ideas for activities you can do as an individual or with your children to help raise awareness about Child Abuse Prevention Month. Click on the images below to download a PDF file with information, instructions, craft templates, and more. Be sure to use the hashtags listed above.
Here are a few website links that might help you learn more:
- Identifying Child Abuse & Neglect
- Child Welfare League of America
- Children and Family Services Associations-North Carolina
- Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services
- North Carolina Division of Child Development
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Teaching-Family Association
- NC Department of Health and Human Services