Join Children’s Hope Alliance! Become an advocate for children and families, and help us provide hope for North Carolina.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Find us on social media.
- Share our content with your friends and family! Here are a few items that are ready to share:
- Facebook cover images:
- Instagram photos:
- Hashtags we use:
- You can also make it a point to stay informed about public policy as it relates to the welfare of children in our state.
- Be an active participant in the political process by writing letters or emailing legislators.
- Subscribe to several action alerts to let you know what is happening to certain legislation that might affect children and families in North Carolina.
- Consistently give to non-profits that you feel serve the best interests of North Carolina families
Here are a few website links that might help you learn more:
- Identifying Child Abuse & Neglect
- Child Welfare League of America
- Children and Family Services Associations-North Carolina
- Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services
- North Carolina Division of Child Development
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Teaching-Family Association
- NC Department of Health and Human Services