Join Children’s Hope Alliance! Become an advocate for children and families throughout North Carolina.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
We’ve listed some ideas to get you started.
- Become knowledgeable about public policy as it relates to the welfare of children in our state
- Be an active participant in the political process by writing letters or emailing legislators
- Stay informed. Subscribe to several action alerts to let you know what is happening to certain legislation that might affect children and families in North Carolina
- Consistently give to non-profits that you feel serve the best interests of North Carolina families
Here are a few website links that might help you learn more:
- Child Welfare League of America
- Children and Family Services Associations-North Carolina
- Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services
- North Carolina Division of Child Development
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Teaching-Family Association
- NC Department of Health and Human Services